Sunday, September 6, 2009

Road Trip 2009


Playing Uncle Kris's drums.

With Uncle Tim and Aunt Conny.

Awww. How cute! Andie nearly loved this kitty to death.


We had to have Conny give us all hair cuts while we were there because she is so good!

Andie loved having her hair cut by her Aunt. Thanks Conny!

Wamego, Kansas. Home of the Wizard of Oz museum and my new favorite small town. I could live there for sure.







So for some reason Kevan and I thought it would be fun for me and the kids to fly out to Nashville and drive home with him. We started asking ourselves "What were we thinking?" about 2 days before we left. But, it turned out to be a lot of fun. I'm pretty sure we have the best traveling children in the world! They were so great! Thanks goodness for DVD players. It took us 3 days, pretty much driving all day every day. We saw a lot of the U.S. we've never seen before, made a few fun stops and ate a lot of fast food! Good times!

2 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

That looks like such a fun museum. Kennedy LOVES the wizard of oz... We'll have to make a trip out to see it, I suppose.

Can I tell you- I just LOVE your dark hair. It looks super hot. Haha!

Jess said...

That is very brave! Looks like it all worked out and I am glad that you had such a great time. :)