Kevan joined this band about a year ago and then had to quit 2 months after he joined because of school. Well, they didn't end up getting another bass player to replace him and one thing led to another and before I knew it he was back in the band. They play 3-4 shows a month, mostly at bars, but are trying to get out of that scene and into other venues like the art festival. Feel free to check them out at www.myspace/cravingtheband.com and we'll post when they have shows.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
The Craving
Posted by Jill Taylor at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey Jill... I tried your myspace link and it didn't work. Can you email it to me or just link it to your post? I talked to Kevan today sn he told me how cool he thought it was that you were blogging. I think so too... you'll get addicted soon enough!
ttyl, Tiff
Hey Guys, Its your cuz Hilary. Cool to see you have a blog page. Its a easy way to keep in touch with people. Tiff is right you will get addicted.
Cute blog! I am so happy that you hopped on the bandwagon! Your kids are darling. Do you know I have never seen Andie? How crazy is that. I am excited to get our boys together when we move up there!
K.........I want to be part of your fan club too.......cute blogs.
Post a Comment