Yes, I gave in and went to Chuck E Cheese's for Jason's Birthday. I tried to convince him to do something else, but it was to no avail. It ended up not being as bad as I thought it was going to be (we even went on a Saturday). Jason had his first "friend" birthday party and invited 5 friends to his party. After much consideration at Zurchers, he decided to have a basketball birthday (only because there were better party favors than the originally planned on Batman birthday). So, we loaded up the cars and headed to Chuck E. Cheese's. It was a blast and we didn't lose any kids. Hooray! We still can't believe we have a 5 year old and that he will go to kindergarten this year. We are getting old!
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Jason's 5th Birthday!
Posted by Jill Taylor at 3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
It's all downhill from here... :).
Good party, all things considered. Even if Braxton was scared.
Post a Comment