I'm just posting this to let everyone know a little early that we are having a BIG party on the 4th of July. Plan ahead and come to our party and invite everyone you know. THE CRAVING will be playing and we will supply homemade rootbeer and watermelon. Everyone needs to bring their own picnic dinner and fireworks to share. Contributions for the band would be greatly appreciated. Dinner will be whenever you show up, preferrably around 6:30, band will start around 8:00 and fireworks will be when it gets dark. This is a fairly tentative schedule, but we wanted everyone to be able to start planning. Oh, and it will be at the pavilion at my church, I will post address later. Hope to see you all there.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh man- we realy really want to come. We always have a big family get-together that night, though. But I'll see if the plans change this year. If so, we are totally there.
Nancy told me your band was really good Keven.......and also that Andie is a hoot.
sounds like a fun party! Ill check and see if I need anything from lia sophia. But my address is 2997 w 8025 s west jordan 84088. Is her shower at your place?
Hey Kev we are going to try and come do the fireworks I am not for sure as we are having a birthday party for my brother-in Law and and his wife every 4th of July we do this so if they leave early enough we will be there. If not we will come and hear you real soon. It was fun the last time.
Post a Comment