This one goes out to Jess Chapell who originally posted with this title. Over the weekend Kevan went on a double date and saw The Dark Knight. The movie was fantastic, for all who haven't seen it you need to go! Everyone warned me that it was "dark" but I had no idea! It was so intense I was actually sitting on the edge of my seat. After I recovered from the movie I was left to ponder whether or not Christian Bale could be my next Mathew McConaughey. The answer was Yes, except for one minor detail about Batman ~ his mouth. Especially when he is in his Batman suit and all you can see is his mouth. Does anyone else agree that he has a funky mouth, but the rest of him is fabulous? Jess- what do you think about this candidate or have you already found yours? Last I heard you were still undecided. FYI- I didn't only go to this movie to see Christian Bale I actually do love the . If I knew how to post pictures from the web I would, but for now you will have to find your own (which isn't hard) to see Batman.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I, for one, will have to agree with that comment as well. I love Christian. I have yet to see Batman, but we are planning it very soon!
How is everything going anyways? It looks like you have been way busy. But seriously, lets get together!
LOL. This is good stuff, Jill :)
I noticed the mouth thing in the Batman suit too... but I wouldn't hold that one against him. That suit looks miserable!
Yep, I have loved Christian Bale since Little Women. I guess I need to see both Newsies and Swing Kids to properly do my homework on him! (Are you interested in a movie marathon?) He came up in comments on my post, but I still can't get over his creepier roles (American Psycho, Machinist neither of which I have seen... creepy enough just to see the previews).
I am indeed still undecided. I will definitely be seeing Eric Bana's next movie... The Time Traveler's Wife, so he's still in the running! :)
I've only heard of his creepier roles, also haven't seen them. We should have a Christian Bale movie marathon, I haven't seen Newsies or Swing Kids or Little Women. I didn't know The Time Traveler's Wife was being made into a movie, I loved the book.
I'm glad I'm not the only one having this conversation... All the husbands got annoyed (and probably somewhat offended) at me and my two sisters-in-law as we were discussing the cutest Batmans. I was always a Val Kilmer fan growing up (Willow, Top Gun, Saints, etc.) and I guess that says how old I am but my sister-in-law was telling me the new movie would change my mind since I don't remember him in the last one and she feels Christian Bale is by far the best also, so I'll let you know once I see it!
I have been totally in love with Christian every since Newsies. I was obsessed with that movie when I was younger- my bff and I would watch it nearly every day after school. Ok, so I'm a nerd.
I have warned Justin that if my sweet Christian ever came to take me away I don't think I could say no. He told me he's ok with that.
As for the mouth, Christian is complete perfection. No mouth quirk could ever deter me from admiring his beauty.
Batman was SO good, wasn't it?
I am in complete agreement about lovely Christian...Although it's not so much his mouth...I don't mind the mouth...it's the whole raspy, whisper voice that comes out of the mouth that completely bugged. That movie was horribly creapy. I couldn't stop thinking about the Joker.
Speaking of beauties...Heath Ledger in "A Knights Tale". Not such a good movie, but totally enjoyed watching him and his blond locks. So sad! May he rest in peace!
Post a Comment