
Nice hit Jason!

This is what was usually happening during the game ~ Jason and his friend Evan were pretending to "force" each other.

At what age do they actually pay attention to the game?

While Jason was playing, Andie was getting her first kiss! She seemed to like it the first time, but after that...

She was totally denying Collin any more kisses and he tried many more times only to be pushed away and glared at.
7 comments:
So cute, Jill...I have a feeling Andie is going to be denying a lot of cute boys throughout her life! Poor Collin!
Those pictures of Jason playing baseball were so funny!! Cameron keeps saying he wants to play but had a hard time paying attention in soccer so maybe we'll wait... It's so funny how everyone is obsessed with Andie. In nursery there were several boys (and girls) who would follow her around constantly and Braeden's been on the receiving end several times of her dirty looks and pushes as he would try to hug and kiss her too. At least they know a hottie when they see one!
How funny! Andie is adorable, but who knew she would start her heartbreaker phase so early :) Definitely takes after mom's great looks.
How stinkin' cute. She really is a beautiful little girl. That sucks for the little dudes that she already has that heartbreaker effect. Hope all is well with you guys tell everyone I said hello!
So Fun! We had a great summer with Soccer and Baseball with Jason and Evan not really paying attention but having fun anyway. Collin is still working on his skills but at least he got one good kiss in.
Andie is such a princess. I wonder if she would go for Ethan. Maybe he can give it a try on Sunday. She might think she's way to mature for him though, being a day older and all. She's a gorgeous girl...I wonder what it will be like when she's 16.
Haha! Jason is SUCH a doll. I love that kid. I am completely in approval for him dating Kennedy. Hehe. And Andie is very smart for denying any more kisses. She is so stinkin' cute. We need to get together again, soon.
Post a Comment