Monday, August 25, 2008

Andie's Daily Antics!


At least once (usually twice) a day, Andie dumps her food on the floor, table, and herself. This is the first time she has actually dumped it on her head! And as I write, she has taken all the DVD's off the shelf and thrown them on the ground. Oh, the joy of toddlerhood!

7 comments:

Teresa said...

I love the new blog background! I'm glad I'm not the only one going through that. I posted one of Braeden misbehaving at church and am working on one today of a lot of things Braeden has been doing also so I guess misery loves company because I feel so much better than I'm not the only one. Sorry. :)

Teresa said...

By the way, somehow it's so much funnier when other people's kids do it. People always laugh when I tell them what Braeden did but rarely do I find myself laughing while I'm cleaning it up! Glad you got a picture of it!

Jess said...

I had no idea Andie was such a diva! :)

Traci said...

Isn't it great? This is what happenes to me every mealtime. It goes straight to the ground. Gotta love them!

Traci said...

P.S. I went private, so if you want an invite email me. tfraidenburg@yahoo.com

Ashley Rae said...

Haha! At least she's really cute. That makes up for the craziness. It's saved us from flushing Kennedy down the toilet a few times...

TheShumWAYS said...

Gotta love it though... they say the funniest things. I think I sweep 4 times a day!!!