Doesn't he look so handsome on his first day of school? Poor kid got sick that night and couldn't go to school the next 2 days. He's doing much better now and was very excited to go today with his buddy Finn. Jason really is a good kid and a great big brother. One day last week I had a migraine when I woke up so I asked Jason if he would babysit Andie while I took some medicine and lay down. I was half-awake this whole time, so I could listen for any screams. When I got up, not only had Jason entertained Andie for a good hour and a half, he had gotten her a sippy cup and filled it with milk and gave her some dry cereal so she wouldn't starve. Granted, the house was a disaster, but who cares? My kids were alive and my headache was gone. I am very thankful for my little man!
Monday, September 8, 2008
My handsome little boy!
Posted by Jill Taylor at 1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh my goodness he is so stinking cute... Boy they grow fast, who would have thought the time would come that Jason could watch Andi... Big brothers are the best... Hope all is well with you guys. We should try and get together for dinner or something..... Lots of Love
All these cute school pics! I love it. How cool that Jas is a good babysitter, too! We need to get together for fondue still, or even just a pizza place. Hope all is well and I always love the posts about your adorable munchkins :)
Can Jason come and watch my kids for a couple hours tomorrow? I'll pay him.
Way to go Jas.... Your a stud! Glad you have had fun in school. Come over and play anytime you can be in charge and your mom and I will go get lunch.
I think the whole idea of going to school makes children think they are so big. I am glad Jason is not only thinking he is big, but doing his part. Jason looks adorable.
Man. I would seriously be completely supportive of him marrying Kennedy. Hehe. He is such a cute boy. You have raised a very sweet kid. Good thing he takes after you and not Kevan ;)
Post a Comment