Andie after (well, a few days after actually).....
Not exactly long enough to do pigtails anymore. I didn't want or ask for her hair to be cut this short, but I do think she looks darling. This is after she has gotten out of the tub and just let her hair air dry, so no oomph right now. At Cookie Cutters they round brushed her hair afterward and it really looked cute! Of course we couldn't get a good picture at that time. I am so envious of her straight hair. How I wish I could get out of the shower and let my hair air dry and it would look like hers. Anyway, I think she looks older and it is a good thing her hair grows fast, soon enough I will be doing pigtails again.

2 comments:
Cute hair cut! I've been going back and forth on whether or not to cut Kennedy's... but then she just loves having it long "like a princess..."
But Andie looks way cute.
Cute hair cut! I had the hardest time cutting my boys long hair but it's so fun to change things up every now and then.
Post a Comment