This is a creature that will be haunted starting in October, but was not haunted when we were there. Warning-this was scary enough not haunted, I don't recommend taking young children to it. Jason would not go in it at all! But Cydnee did and she is only 4. I'm thinking when it is haunted it will be for older kids like 10 and up or something.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Cornbelly's.......?
This is a creature that will be haunted starting in October, but was not haunted when we were there. Warning-this was scary enough not haunted, I don't recommend taking young children to it. Jason would not go in it at all! But Cydnee did and she is only 4. I'm thinking when it is haunted it will be for older kids like 10 and up or something.
Posted by Jill Taylor at 12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment