First of all, why is my kindergartener doing a book report?! Thank goodness Jason has no fear of public speaking or acting otherwise I'm sure this would have been a lot more difficult. He did an amazing job! There was a lot for him to read and I made him practice a ton! I kept making him practice more and more because he kept messing up, but he didn't mess up once when he did it at school. I should really give him a break next time. I'm very grateful he got the no fear trait from Kevan. I on the other hand freak out when I have to say the prayer in sacrament meeting. Let's hope Andie takes after Kevan in this as well. By-the-way, Jason did actually eat the eggs, but I couldn't let him eat the ham, it just looked too gross!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Green Eggs and Ham anyone?
First of all, why is my kindergartener doing a book report?! Thank goodness Jason has no fear of public speaking or acting otherwise I'm sure this would have been a lot more difficult. He did an amazing job! There was a lot for him to read and I made him practice a ton! I kept making him practice more and more because he kept messing up, but he didn't mess up once when he did it at school. I should really give him a break next time. I'm very grateful he got the no fear trait from Kevan. I on the other hand freak out when I have to say the prayer in sacrament meeting. Let's hope Andie takes after Kevan in this as well. By-the-way, Jason did actually eat the eggs, but I couldn't let him eat the ham, it just looked too gross!
Posted by Jill Taylor at 9:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Wow. That's crazy he had to do a book report. Of course he did well. He's so smart. :)
That ham really looks digusting.
Way to go Jason!!!! And the Ham does really look gross!!!
That's funny! I freak out saying the prayer in front of just the relief society. I am okay being the spot light if I am both prepared and in the mood, but that doesn't happen too often.
Awesome idea Jill! I'm not a picky eater at all but I don't think I could even eat the eggs let alone the ham :) Morgan is doing hers this week. What a pain. My idea isn't as creative as yours.
Good work on laying down the law on that scary ham! I remember doing that in school and even as a 2nd grader turning up my nose at that [does that mean I didn't get the book? :) ].
I bet Jason did a great job, he is so cute and I love that he never shies away from a crowd.
does my kid have to do a book report? i hope i didn't miss the memo? ham should never be green, the eggs i can handle. you did great on your prayer today--i would have never known you were nervous!
Jason is the sweetest kid. It cracks me up when he talks like this little grown up. Great book report!
Hello sister i need help i want to change my background and forgot how. That ham looks sick. Do you guys really want us to come on Friday?
Wow, those looked great. Good idea. You're so creative!
What an awesome book report!! He's so cute!
Let's have Cari put the ham in the microwave for about 45 minutes on HIGH and then it will be NUCLEAR green eggs and ham. Plus, Cari would gobble it up! Reading your blog today inspired me to buy some stock in Dr. Suess, since I have a hunch this book will be selling a lot more, what with the whole GREEN movement picking up speed and all. I never knew this children's classic was really an environmentalist tale!
Post a Comment