Friday, April 24, 2009

Let me just tell you about my evening....

It all started at dinner with both children screaming, crying and not eating. I'd had enough at that point and told Kevan I was going to take a bath. I took Andie's diaper off because it was hanging to her knees, expecting that she would run by Kevan and he would notice that she did not have a diaper on and go put one on. I forgot to actually tell Kevan to put a diaper on her. Do you all see where this is going? I lock the door and hop in the tub. About 3 minutes later, Kevan comes to the door yelling, "Emergency, Emergency, I gotta get in!" So he gets the door unlocked and comes running in with Andie and in Andie's hand is a pile of poop! Apparently she had pooped on the floor and then picked it up and brought it to Kevan. We did finish the night out with Andie peeing in the toilet, so that's a positive! What a joy!

7 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

AGGHH! That is disgusting!! But hilarious. Haha. That's nice that she ended up going pee in the potty, though. Good girl. LOL...

Stacy said...

lol!! That's great! Still doesn't beat the incident a few weeks back though, now does it?

Clay Prince said...

Photos! Where are the photos? Oh, and if you want to hear a funny story just ask Lori about her adventure with Ayla on Saturday. I promise you will laugh. You could start the conversation out with something like "I heard ayla broke her leg on Saturday" but DON'T TELL HER I SAID ANYTHING, if you want me to live.

Suzanne said...

The true joy of being a mom. The strange thing is that when it's your own kid it's not nearly as disgusting as it should be. You just clean it up and move on...and notice how great it was that she later used the potty.
I plan on not potty training Ethan until he's 3 1/2. Maybe by that time he can train himself :)

Lynden and Lyndsay said...

Sounds fun! You have such cute kids even though it sounds like things get a little crazy sometimes!! I will miss seeing you and your cute family when you guys move!

Kristi said...

Oh so funny!

stef said...

I love hearing about the insanity of others homes. It makes ours seem just a little more normal!