Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall/Halloween Fun!

Andie trying to get in on the action.

I even got my hands, I mean gloves, dirty and helped a bit.

Jason's favorite thing to do in the fall is to jump in the leaves. This year we had an enormous pile of leaves! Check out the video...


Isn't my husband hot!

6 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

HA! Was Kevan Garth?? That's a hilarious costume. I love the huge pile of leaves! Looks like Jason had a blast. The family looks cute!

Jess said...

Garth Algar! I love it :) You're video is so cute. The ski goggles are a nice touch!

Coatsy's said...

So cute pictures... Hope you guys had a good Halloween and the costumes were great!!!! We would love to see you guys THursday at the party if you want to come over, but if not we still need to get together.

Kristi said...

So Fun.... oh and shwing to kevin he is hot :)

Allyson said...

Love the hair (I know I'm a little late)! I wish the leaves would fall off our trees! That won't happen until January! ARGH!

Teresa said...

Wow, those leaves look fun. I better not show Cameron those pictures this time or he'll expect me to make him a big pile. We don't even own a rake!