Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Polar Express

Me and Andie

Jason and his friend Cydnee


Cute kids getting ready to go on the Polar Express

We had a fun kick-off to our holiday festivities by going to the North Pole on the Polar Express train (heber valley railroad). Jason has loved the movie The Polar Express since it came out so we thought he would enjoy this little train ride and he sure did! On the way home he said, "This is the best Christmas present ever!" Although fairly expensive, I would recommend this one to all of you, it really was fun, unlike the Thomas ride we did a few years ago.

6 comments:

Coatsy's said...

Oh I am so sad that you guys have already done that.... Looks like you had a ton of fun.. I think we have tickets to go on the 6th?... Did you guys have a good Thanksgiving? Ok so Jill I am so sorry I didn't make it to the book party, We were leaving for Mexico at that time and I totally spaced it... Can you still get books?Just let me know... Hope to see you guys soon..

Jess said...

What lucky kids you have! Cute jammies too...

Suzanne said...

Way cute pictures!!! I have never been and have tickets to go on the 15th! I am so glad to hear you liked it.

Ashley Rae said...

Wow that looks like so much fun! What a fun idea to turn that into the polar express... :) Hey- now you don't have to get Jason anything for Christmas, since this was the best present, ever, right?? Haha

Stacy said...

Fun! We totally want to go on this one! We went on the Haunted Canyon ride for Halloween, that would be fun for your kids too. They are kinda spendy but it's worth it for good memories w/ the fam =) Your kids are so stinkin' cute!

Elizabeth Harrison said...

We did that same Polar Express ride the week before! Your kids look absolutely adorable. I wish I knew that kids were wearing their jammies, Ben would have loved to be in his