Just wanted to let everyone know that The Craving has finished 2 tracks on their album and I have posted them on my blog. Please check them out and let us know what you think. Kristi- I hope this holds you over until the next tracks are complete! Enjoy!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yeah! Thanks. It will do but only for a little while. Want to have them on a disc in my car!
Woo hoo for our boy bands!... that doesn't sound right.... for our MAN bands!! He he.
Kev's band is way good. It's been fun seeing them do shows with Justin's band, as well.
Sorry this weekend didn't work out- Justin overbooked. But NEXT Friday, for sure!
WAY COOL!!!! Kevan Amazing job :) Hope you guys had a wonderful thanksgiving and are doing well.... Are you ready for Christmas? We still need to get together I think it would be lots of fun... Also let us know when there is another show so we can come... lots of love
That is way awesome. Congrats to Kevan! We are coming up for christmas. Want to get together sometime?
Post a Comment