Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our attempt at Christmas Card pictures of the kids

Click to play Christmas card pictures
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! i love all their different faces. isn't smilebox great?!!

Samantha said...

I LOVE it!!!! I was laughing out loud.

Jess said...

So sweet, Jill! Jason is looking SO GROWN UP...

Em said...

That was stinkin' funny! Thanks!

Ashley Rae said...

Those are so adorable. Jason's cheesy smile is my favorite. So I hope you guys are feeling better!!

And my hands have been really clean, lately. Thanks. :D

Merry Christmas!!

Unknown said...

Kevin & Jill...I just listened to Kevin's song...AWESOME!...I especially like the the part towards the end of the first song where the bassline was matching the guitar licks...very cool!

Just remember when you're rich and famous...you need to give me back stage passes...so I can feel cool in my old age...LOL

Take Care & Merry Christmas!
Brian Foster

Kristie and Roger said...

so very cute..........and the regular card was darling too.
This was only the 2nd time in 35 years of marriage I didn't send cards out..........
Hilary said she had fun at the party tonight.......

Kristie and Roger said...

so very cute..........and the regular card was darling too.
This was only the 2nd time in 35 years of marriage I didn't send cards out..........
Hilary said she had fun at the party tonight.......