Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas

I know I'm a little late with all of this, but hey, it's better late than never right?

Andie and Jason playing Mary and Joseph

Being read the nativity story by my mom

Andie admiring her new baby that she hasn't put down since Christmas

Eating their Christmas eggs from their stockings

Isn't this the best picture? He was so surprised and excited! Unfortunately he hasn't stopped playing the Wii since we got it.

2 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

No, you're definitely not too late. Tomorrow would have been too late. So good job.

Cute pictures. I love the Wii pic- that's classic. We sill really need to get together!! Soon! Too bad school is back in session, since that seems to take up way too much time.

Your kids make a great Joseph & Mary. :)

Teresa said...

I love the picture of them as Mary and Joseph! Okay, I still haven't posted anything for a month so I better hurry before it's February!