This is what happens when Andie decides not to take a nap and then falls asleep in the car. She actually stayed asleep while Kevan changed her into PJ's and put her to bed.
So cute. We have to keep PJs in our car and change the kids before going home late at night or they're awful to change at home and so grumpy. You're lucky she slept through it!
*Each night we sing songs with the kids before they go to bed. It was Andie's turn to pick a song and she said, "How about chocolate milk?" Since none of us knew that one we asked her to sing it. She proceeded to have us rolling on the floor laughing as she serenaded us with her made-up song of chocolate milk. It went something like this: "Sippinnummynummynummy. Sippinnummynummynummy. Chocolate milk, chocolate milk." What a wonderful, creative child she is!
*Jason- "Mom, I think Dad should go work at a bank or a store because there they just give you money."
*I had walked out of the bathroom for a minute while Andie was in the tub. When I came back in, she had her arms and head hanging off the side of the tub and the rest of her body was in the water, tummy side down. I asked her what she was doing and she replied, "Just hanging around."
*We were listening to the song "Lost" by Coldplay and Jason was singing along as usual. Kevan asked him if that was his favorite song. Jason told him, "Well, it's my favorite Coldplay song and I like Coldplay a lot, but The Craving is my favorite band." He is for sure Kevan's number one fan!
*On the way home from the Polar Express, Jason (holding his little train key chain)- "This is my first gift of Christmas and the best present ever! Thanks mom and dad!" What a sweetie!
*Jason- "Hey, mom and dad, guess what I want to be when I grow up? Mom- "What?" Jason- "A gentleman!" Mom- "But you already are a little gentleman." Jason- "But I'm not a real gentleman yet because real gentleman go to people's houses and open the door for them." Mom and Dad trying to contain their laughter- "When will you be a real gentleman?" Jason- "When I get older like you dad."
*As Jason was sitting next to my sister while she was breastfeeding her baby he made the following comment: "Girls are just like cows aren't they?"
*I was changing Andie's very stinky diaper when she said, "Mommy, is it gross?"
*Jason- "Mom, can I go jump on the neighbors tramp?" Mom- "Not today honey, we have to leave, we will jump next time." Jason- "Please! I'll give you some money if you'll let me."
*I just wanted a place to record the funny things Jason says, so next time he says something great, I will post it here.
1 comments:
So cute. We have to keep PJs in our car and change the kids before going home late at night or they're awful to change at home and so grumpy. You're lucky she slept through it!
Post a Comment