For New Years we went up to Rexburg to spend a few days with my sister and her family. She convinced me that we should all go skiing. I'm not sure how many of you know this, but I have never been skiing in my life. Well, we went and I actually had quite a bit of fun. I learned how to get up from a fall really well. Skiing is definitely something I will be doing more often. We put Jason in ski school and he went on the lift one time. Unfortunately we didn't get any pictures of him. While in Rexburg we played a lot of games, including Settlers of Catan, one game in which we will probably never play again because Kevan and I almost got divorced over it. Just kidding, but we did get in a stupid fight over it. Andie and her cousin Ayla yelled at each other pretty much the whole time and we just sat and laughed at them. Ayla was constantly telling Andie "that was so rude!" and Andie would respond with, "Ayla, your're a disaster!". Next time they are together, I will record the two of them, it is pretty hilarious.
Monday, January 12, 2009
New Years Vacation
Posted by Jill Taylor at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow. Never went skiing before, huh? I'm glad you liked it! Congrats!
I love the pics of the kids in your previous post. They're so much fun.
Skiing? Is that what you call what you were doing?
Just kidding. We had a great time too, and we're glad you're not getting divorced. By the way, they gave Lori those same skis that you had the next time she went, and she couldn't even ski on them. I'm not sure what is wrong with them, but you'll undoubtedly do TONS better next time!
yeah its about stinkin time..... I was starting to think you guys disappeared..... cute pictures. Looks like you had a good Christmas. Ok now you have skiing down lets try snowboarding :) lots of love tell everyone i said HI
What is skiing? I have lived in Utah my whole life and never done it! It looks like you are a pro! So will you do it again? When you coming to visit? Come. Now. Please.
Post a Comment