Tuesday, January 20, 2009

From Sleeping Beauty to Terrible Toddler!



This one is for my mom!
For the past few days I have let Andie wander around carrying 2 bottles of baby powder. She pretends to put them on her babies and generally just walks around with them. My mom is constantly asking, "are you sure you want her playing with those?" No problem, she can't open them. Once again, she got the best of me. She's just getting too darn smart for me. Not only was it on her, the couch, and the floor, but also all the way across the room on the TV. I just had to laugh. Needless to say, our house smells powdery fresh.

While I was cleaning off my couch I noticed it had many stains on it. Anyone know the secret for removing stains off of microfiber?

10 comments:

Allyson said...

Fun times. My sister's son decided to get into the flour at my parents' house a while back while she was in the shower and my parents weren't paying attention because he wanted "snow". There was flour all over the stove, the hood over the stove, counter tops, floor, etc. Gotta love 2 year olds!

touch of glass said...

Cute! Gotta love them. My boys were worse at 3. Good luck!

Jess said...

Who knew talcum powder could make such a mess. I love the guilty look on Andie's face!

Ashley Rae said...

Oh that is too funny. LOL. And she is super smart.

I agree with the above comment- Kennedy was way worse at 3 than 2. He he

Em said...

oh my!! Did SHe eat it too!?!?

Teresa said...

I'm glad you could laugh at it. I can't even imagine cleaning that up. I expect if from Braeden because he's so mischievous but Andie just looks so cute and innocent all the time. To give you hope, my kids made less messes at 3 than 2 (Braeden's getting better) but the arguing and tantrums at three were harder. I'd rather clean up a mess anyday over that!

rosanne said...

I love the smell of baby powder. I wouldn't have cleaned it up, but let it just soak in! She sure is a beautiful little thing, even when in trouble.

Coatsy's said...

What a little stinker!!!!! They always are way to smart for their own good...... How are you guys? Hope to talk to you soon..... for real, not kidding..... Lots of love.. Tell everyone we said hello..

Stacy said...

Pretty sure it's vinigar to clean micro fiber. She's so cute! We need to get together again soon!

ramsudd3 said...

Hey Jill you were really lucky about the baby powder. My good friend in Calif. almost lost her son when he got into the powder. Apparently if they breath it in a lot it can cause lung damage. Anyway the best thing for the couch is using baby wipes. This is what I use and it works really good. This is what Steven told me to use. Love ya, Nan