So I was tagged TWICE for the 6 insignificant things about me that most people may not know. It's taken me a while but I've finally come up with some good ones. Here they are:
1. I've never lived outside of Utah and....
2. Although I've lived in Utah my whole 27 years, I've never been skiing! I have snowboarded once and didn't particularly love it but might try it again.
3. I have a really bad habit of "picking". My nails, my feet and my lips. I know it's kind of gross, don't think less of me.
4. I love taking bubble baths and usually take at least 4 a week. When I am sick it's more like 2-3 per day.
5. I love being in the hospital! Probably because I have never been in the hospital for anything bad only for having babies. I take full advantage of the 5 days I get to stay in the hospital for having a c-section and wish I could stay longer.
6. I rarely make my bed. I think it is pointless. I also don't sleep under a sheet because when I do make the bed, it is just one more part of the bed I would have to make. Plus I get tangled up in the sheet when I do sleep in it. Apparantely I move around a lot at night. You may wonder, "do I make my kids make their bed? Nope. Pretty much the only time we make our beds is when we have company over and when I vacuum (so there aren't pillows all over the floor).
Now you know some of my dirty little secrets.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Tagged!
Posted by Jill Taylor at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I never, ever, ever would have guessed you don't make your bed!!!
(I love these little secrets!)
Making your bed is overrated. And I'm SO with you on that hospital thing. I milked the 5 day hospital stay for all it was worth. People taking care of your baby while you just eat and sleep... it's fantastic. Hehe.
4 bubble baths/week?!? Wow. That's impressive. I maybe get 2 a year, if i'm lucky.
Jill... they should lock you up! ;)
And we make our be about once a week.
Wow, we have a lot in common. I've lived here 20 of my 33 years and also have never been skiing OR snowboarding. Growing up in Texas made me bitterly hate snow for several years, especially when I like to air-dry my hair and my first day in Utah at 15 my hair was crunchy icicles by the time I made it to the car. Making a snowman for the kids is huge for me and sledding is a really big sacrifice for me since I hate being cold! Which leads to MY reason why I don't like a top sheet either. Just a warm bed spread! Today is the FIRST day since I can remember over the last few months that I made my bed and that was only so I could get to the things under the 7 pillows we're supposed to put on our bed when it's made and so I could completely cover the bed with all of my projects and sorting which didn't get done so I'm going to have to put it back on the floor and start over tomorrow! And I also take LOTS of hot bubble baths several times a week and especially when I'm having a bad day which seems to be more often lately with my mom's situation and somehow baths just make it all go away... Anyway, this site is supposed to be about YOU and it was fun to learn those things since I was one who had tagged you also. :)
Let's for sure get together and make tutus. When do you want to do it? I am sure Annie will want to come. Call me
671-8838
I loved the hospital to with my C section babies.... And I probably make the bed like once a week around when I need to vacuum so I have to get the pillows off the floor.
Hey what's up- I am hosting a party on Thursday November 6 at 6:30 -8:30 at Big Poppas Clothing featuring Christy's Corner in West Jordan 8955 South 1300 West. They sell all kinds of stuff, designer jeans, shirts, well just about everything. It is going to be a blast. I would love for you guys to come over, spread the word and whoever you would like to bring is cool... If you go to my blog there are a couple pictures of their store... And who doesn't like new jeans!!!
Are you SURE you are Lori's sister?
Lori not only has to have the bed made first thing in the morning (often before I get out) but it must be done perfectly, no wrinkles, with all blankets/pillows/sheets etc in perfect order or else she wigs.
She does like her baths, but she loathes my picking habit. If you two didn't look like identical twins I would have to start wondering if maybe you were a milkman baby or something...
Oh, and I wrote a political blog, per your request. It is scheduled to come out tomorrow (election day).
Post a Comment