Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I know I'm a total geek, but....

Is there anyone who wants to see High School Musical 3 with me? I'm pretty certain there is no way I can convince Kevan to go with me and I want to see it. I know there has got to be other geeks like me who like to watch teeny-bopper movies, so fess up and let's do a girls night out.

3 comments:

Lynch said...

I'm all for girls nights, even if it is to see Highschool Musical. Actually, I'm all for hanging out with you guys anytime ...really..ANYTIME. So seriously, lets stop talking about it and just do it all ready!

Kristi said...

I will go with you.... I guess I need to watch the other two first.
But I am on board.
Any excuse for a night out!

Clay Prince said...
This comment has been removed by the author.