This is Andie's friend Elizabeth as she was leaving Andie's party. Andie held on for a full minute or so. They were both watching Elmo at the same time.
I can't believe she is 2 already! What can I say about Andie? I'm sorry but she is the cutest little girl in the world! She has always been a goof ball, always trying to make people laugh by pulling a weird face or saying "tickle, tickle" in her cute high pitched voice. She gives the best squeezes and is very polite right now, saying "thank you" to everything and "bless you" even if you burp not sneeze. She loves to tackle Jason and her daddy and would play in mud all day long if I let her. I could go on for ever on all the things I love about Andie, but I'll leave it at that and say WE LOVE YOU ANDIE!

6 comments:
What a great little girl.... Looks like a fun party.... Will you make me an Elmo Cake :)
We have the tickle me elmo extreme, if she is scared of the one you gave her, she would freak at this one.
Happy birthday Andie! We wish we could be there to celebrate with you!
Aw, happy birthday! She's a doll, of course. YOU made that cake?? Or your mom? It looks awesome!
Isn't it funny what kids can be afraid of? She'll get over it, soon, I'm sure. Haha. What cute little kids. I can't believe how big she's getting...
ANDIE--- Happy Birthday Princess!!!!
Sooo cute! I am impressed that she can dress herself in those dress-ups. Elizabeth would be lost! I love Andie in her cupcake too!!! Hehe.
I am a firm believer in arranged marriages...between Cassie, Elizabeth, and Andie, I could have all my boys married off to beautiful girls...c'mon, they've had their shots, and besides, someone's got to calm down the Watson gene-pool.
Post a Comment