Remember in my last post where I said Andie loves mud? Well I guess since she can't go outside and play in the mud anymore, she decided she could make some inside with a chocolate cupcake from her birthday. Apparantely she sneaked in and grabbed the cupcake from off the table at some point while I was cooking dinner. I came into the living room to find her like this. What you can't see is that it was also on her FEET! Oh and all over the couch and smeared in the rug. But, do you see how happy she is about it? Little stinker!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Now that is girl after my own heart. It is always better to sneak the chocolate :)
I totally sympathize. Braeden is the same way and makes huge messes constantly. Ever tried to get dried playdough off of the wall, counters, carpet? She is just so adorable though. I miss seeing her in nursery.
LOL oh man. Yes. She knows what the good stuff is. And that is so cute what Jason said about Kennedy. Haha. He's such a doll.
Post a Comment