So... obviously something is different! I actually hadn't been
thinking about changing my hair color for very long. I was inspired by one of my young women who once had lighter hair and has since gone dark brown (Amy). I kinda just thought, "I wonder what I would look like with brown hair?" Since I don't know what my original
hair color is, I figured why not give it a try. I actually really like it. Not just because now people say Andie looks like me, but I just thinkit's a fun change for me. Now, I want all of your opinions! I am putting a poll on the side of my blog and want all of you to respond HONESTLY! I won't
know who voted for what so please tell me the truth. So far all responses have been positive, but seriously who would walk up to me and say it looks terrible? No one I know. Jason took this picture of me and Andie, isn't he a good little photographer?
thinking about changing my hair color for very long. I was inspired by one of my young women who once had lighter hair and has since gone dark brown (Amy). I kinda just thought, "I wonder what I would look like with brown hair?" Since I don't know what my original
hair color is, I figured why not give it a try. I actually really like it. Not just because now people say Andie looks like me, but I just thinkit's a fun change for me. Now, I want all of your opinions! I am putting a poll on the side of my blog and want all of you to respond HONESTLY! I won't
know who voted for what so please tell me the truth. So far all responses have been positive, but seriously who would walk up to me and say it looks terrible? No one I know. Jason took this picture of me and Andie, isn't he a good little photographer?

12 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!! Can I vote twice?!?!?
I think you look adorable!
However, I still think that cute little face of Andie's looks just like Kevan. (sorry)
I love it too. You look great blond too but I think your features stand out a lot more. It's hard to describe. How about you went from a pretty & cute blonde to a striking, beautiful brunette. It's a fun change and I don't think a lot of women could pull off such a drastic change and look great both ways!
Jill, you look GREAT!
When I walked past you in the hall at church I didn't recognize you at first, but seriously... what a great color :)
LOVE IT!!!!! It looks so good... We still need to try and get together :) hope all is well.
I like it...
Ok, like I said on Saturday. It looks awesome. I totally love it. Welcome to the dark-dye hair club. In this club we also aren't really sure what our natural hair color is. Haha.
Jill, What a hot momma you are. I think it looks great!!!!!!
Babe-a-licious!
Hey Jill, Bet you did not know but I am not a natural black. I will post on my blog my natural hair color and what I am now. It was a drastic change for me but I have never gone back so it must be good. (I think)
Jill,
Im an idiot I know, but how can you not know what your orginal hair color is?
I love it! (picture me shrieking like a woman). You look like Cher!
Post a Comment