Sunday, October 12, 2008

More Cincinnati...

Cute kids!

At a cool castle called La Roche Castle in Loveland, Ohio

Sitting on the throne.

Jason loved this castle and walking through it. There was a dungeon with a prison and armor all over. It was pretty cool.

Is this not the cutest picture? This was the river that separates Ohio from Kentucky. It was such a nice day, people were boating and jet skiing.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Looks like a great trip! Such great weather... and yes your kids are adorable :) I love it that Jason knows exactly what to do when the camera is out!

Em said...

Andie looks so big in these pictures! WOW!

angie said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! Yeah, we did go to engh gardens, it was so dang cute. We will be going there every year now too. :)

Allyson said...

The midwest is so nice! I know Peter would love to visit Erik someday. Looks like you guys had tons of fun-and even made it to the castle!

Ashley Rae said...

That castle is awesome! I've never been to cincinnati- it looks like a cool place. I'm glad you guys were able to go! It looks like fun!!