Monday, November 2, 2009

10 Things I love about Andie...

10. Her gut laugh. I can't help but laugh when she laughs like that!


9. The way she adores Jason and follows him around, doing and saying anything he does. I'm not sure Jason likes it as much as I do, but most of the time he just humors her.

8. She calls me "momma".


7. When she doesn't want to go to bed, she asks if she can watch Gilmore Girls or Friends with me and snuggle in my bed. I let her almost every time because it's so funny to hear her say Gilmore Girls.

6. She's not afraid of spiders.


5. She's constantly singing, mostly songs that she has made up, such as "Bones Brigade".

4. She has an ear fettish right now. Numerous times a day she will rub my ear (or anyone else who is around) and tell me whether it is cold or warm. Strange, but kinda cute.


3. Her little bum in panties, cutest thing ever!

2. She's never mean to her friends and plays very well with anyone.


1. My favorite thing about Andie right now is how girly she is. I couldn't ask for a more girly girl and I love it! She snuggles with her babies, tucks them in for bed, puts them in time out, does their hair, takes them to the bathroom, she is a natural mommy. She also dresses up daily and has no problem walking in her high heels and skirts. She truly is a princess and I can't get enough of her!

Happy 3rd Birthday to my beautiful little girl!



Funny story about the 3 pictures above. I accidentally dropped hot candle wax on her forehead after I had lit the candles and was throwing the match away. Which is why she is holding her head in those pics. She still has a mark on her head and if you ask her what happened she says, "My mom burned me!" I felt really bad, but she got over it quickly.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

So cute! I can't believe how fast they're growing!

Allyson said...

Happy Birthday Andie! Hope you had a fun party! Wish we could have been there!

Ashley Rae said...

Oh she is so adorable! Those are good reasons to love her, for sure. (And I love that Kennedy still calls me "momma", as well) :)

Happy 3rd birthday!!