Sorry no pics for this one, but we didn't take any. Just thought I'd share a little about what we did for Thanksgiving since it was a blast! Thursday is always spent with my Dad and his side of the family. We had a great dinner and then had a few cousins over and played numerous, hilarious rounds of Catch Phrase, music edition, in which my dad used the word "homeys" and I thought a certain song title was, "making love is hard to do"! Seriously so much fun! Friday is always spent with my Mom. About 9 years ago my mom came up with this fantastic idea of having an annual "Turkey Bingo" game in which each person brings 1 gag gift and 1 good gift and then we play bingo for the gifts. Kevan and I made out pretty good this year with gifts including a camping cot, a beach mat, the new pictionary man game and 2 really special ornaments that likely won't end up on our tree. Other favorite gag gifts this year included a pink and black size 44D bra for my bro-in-law, a Snuggie (which came in handy at the movie theater where my sister and I saw New Moon twice in one day) and probably the all time best gag gift ever- The Manhood (which went to my other bro-in-law)! Beware, it is pretty much exactly what it sounds like!
I also attempted Black Friday shopping and walked away with nothing! I will NEVER do it again and I will forever more have all my Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving! I can't find anything I need! If anyone knows of where I can get any Zhu Zhu Pets without paying $50 for them or waiting in line for hours, please let me know, I need 2.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Our fun Thanksgiving traditions!
Posted by Jill Taylor at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Manhood! LOL...
That sounds like a really fun game to play with family! I'm glad you had such a great Thanksgiving. I wish I could help you out with the Zhu Zhu Pets, but I've never even heard of them. Good luck...
You guys have such fun family traditions!
Well the bra doesn't quite fit me, but I think 44DD might. Great post, Jill. Hilarious.
Man, we missed out! We have the womanhood sitting on a shelf in our garage. I guess you guys are lucky it didn't make it back into the mix of things this year. There's always next though...
zhu zhu pets!? we had to have someone from minnesota buy them there and send them to us. they're old news there. now finding some "accessories" is the challenge. good luck!
Long time no see! Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving!
What a great tradition...Might have to steal that one! 44DD, nice!
Post a Comment