Monday, November 2, 2009

October fun





We love going to Engh Gardens each year for a little hay maze and spooky fun.



Jason played some coach pitch baseball this fall and did great! He's great at hitting, even hitting a few grand slams, and getting better at catching and paying attention. Next up for him is hockey!



We've also started going to Cornbelly's down at Thanksgiving Point every year. They have corn mazes and rides and slides and good food, it's generally a blast. This year however I spent nearly the entire time in the porta potty. I think I had food poisoning and we ended up having to leave after an hour and a half. I felt soooo bad because the kids were having so much fun, but they did get to do a few things they wanted. Hopefully next year we will be able to stay a lot longer. We are enjoying our fall so far and looking forward to the holidays! Halloween pics coming up next.

1 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

I've never been down there to Cornbelly's but I've heard a lot about it. It looks like it would be a blast! Sounds like you guys have had a great fall... now here comes winter. Yuck.