Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter!






We had a fun easter weekend starting with an Easter Egg hunt at Cottonwood Heights. Andie loved the Easter bunny and got really mad when she couldn't run over to him before they sounded the alarm to start the hunt. Jason ran as fast as her could and got a lot of eggs and had a great time of course. Sunday started off a little rough due to Jason not getting enough sleep the night before. He ran in and out of sacrament meeting and up and down the stairs that lead to the back stage. He ended church by running away from Kevan when we were trying to go home. Do you all agree that your child running from you in a public place is one of the most infuriating and humiliating thing that a child can do? We sure think so. After Kevan wrestled him in the car while he was screaming, we went home and Jason had a long time-out followed by a good long talk and he was an angel the rest of the day. We always joke that Jason has multiple personalities because he can be a nightmare one second and the sweetest little boy the next. Take church for example: just before he started on his rampage he had to go up on the stage and sing for the Easter program. He was standing next to Cydnee Tuckett (his secret friend) and I could tell he was telling her something as he was checking her out. When he sat back down I asked him what he told her and he said, "I just told her she had a beautiful dress and I loved her pretty hair." This is the same little he said he was going to marry because she is so beautiful. Then his alter ego started running through the halls. Gotta love little boys! Anyway, we then went to my Dad's house for dinner and another egg hunt in his backyard. We came home and put the kids to bed early and watched Enchanted which I loved except that I fell asleep right at the end so I will have to watch it again. Hope everyone else had a good easter!




4 comments:

Em said...

Loved Andie's dress and poor naughty Jason... we were feelin' ya!!

Kristie and Roger said...

Darling Kids and Pictures.....thanks

Ashley Rae said...

Jason is starting early! He apparently knows how to get the ladies. That is so adorable. I can relate with the split personality thing... Kennedy can turn it on and off in a milisecond. It's infuriating at times...

And I totally agree that kids running away from you in public is extremely humiliating! It makes me want to use a leash. Haha!!

Jess said...

Jason looks so cute with his little face painted. We were watching him on Sunday when they sang in sacrament. Dan's comment was, "Jason's awesome." I concur.