Does anyone else have problems after loading their pictures where they turn out like my family easter one with a strip of something? My pictures don't look like that when I see them on my computer until I load them on here. Any ideas? Here are some other easter pictures and I did Andie's hair in one pony tail today and had to take a picture because it was so cute. I can't believe her hair is getting so long! Okay, so the pony tail is tiny but it is still so cute.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Problem with pictures?
Posted by Jill Taylor at 4:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Love the pony and the stroller! Thanks for playing yesterday... good times had by all!
Leila has that super cute dress too! Andie looks really cute.
Hi Jill!! Kevan told me about the blog. I'm so glad- now I can see cute pics of your family. I can't believe how big Andie is getting... wow. Last time I saw her she couldn't even crawl.
How's Idaho?
Um... the picture problem... do you use wireless internet? We have the same problem and that's what I'm blaming it on- the fact that we don't have a "direct" connection skews the pictures, I think. Hopefully that helps...
Great pony, and great stroller. She's getting so big!
Hey guys, Conny and I have a new blog that hopefully we will keep current. It is www.timandelle@blogspot.com. Kids are looking cute. We miss you.
Tim and Conny
Post a Comment