Our sweet little Andie is always good for some drama in our lives. It seems she always has some random health problem. This time she had to have a frenuloplasty. I had noticed since her front teeth came in about 6 months ago that one of her teeth was up way higher than the other but I just thought it hadn't come down yet. Well, six months later and it still looked the same so I asked the dentist when I was in 10 days ago to look at it and he agreed that something didn't look right so he sent me to the plastic surgeon that worked upstairs from him and he told me she had to have this frenuloplasty because her frenulum (you know that little piece of skin that connects your lip to your gum line) was too far down and her teeth didn't have enough room to come in where they were supposed to. So today she and I marched up to Primary Childrens and I'm not kidding you from the time I handed her over to the Anesthesiologist to the time I got to go back to her was a total of 15 minutes. I'm sure this 15 minutes is going to cost us an arm and a leg. She did great and is still doing great. Let's hope she doesn't have anymore bizarre issues. Here is a picture of her with Cari's cat while we were out of town.
Monday, March 17, 2008
There's always something...
Posted by Jill Taylor at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Frenoplasy and frenulum? Eek, that just sounds scary. Staying home from Disneyland and surgery, that kid can't catch a break! I am glad that it only took 15 minutes. I love the kitty picture.
Poor thing. I am glad she is doing well now. When are you coming to hang out with us in St. George? Come soon please. I need to see you and your kids.
Your blog is cuter... love it! Wanna fix mine?
Em- just go to the Cute blogs link on my blog and it tells you exactly how to do it and there are way cute backgrounds. Call me if you are having trouble.
I love the new design too... I just may check out your site :)
Thanks for the link to the cute blogs!!!
Hey Jill!! That would seriously be AWESOME if you guys moved to Eagle Mtn. We really are starting to like it more and more. I will not lie, the commute it kinda long but you for sure get used to it. It is WORTH it to have a cute house. We could hang out all of the time. We do live in a neighborhood, it is the first one in Eagle Mtn, Silver Lake. We should just get together and talk about it. We are actually in Sunny St George right now but when we get home let's get together--sometime next week? Have a good one!! :)
Post a Comment