I haven't blogged for a while because I've been too busy preparing for California! I know you are all jealous. It will be in the mid-seventies the entire time we are there! We are leaving this Friday and will spend 2 days in San Diego then head up to Anaheim for 4 days. I have never been to Disneyland so I'm pretty sure that I am more excited than Jason. Poor Andie is staying home with my mom and sister. I'm sure she'll have a better time at home, getting her regularly scheduled naps. Plus, it's a good excuse to go again in a few years when she is old enough. I will for sure have lots of pictures to post when we get home.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Leaving on a jet plane!
Posted by Jill Taylor at 1:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hope you had fun.....you COULD of come up and seen me........
Love you guys
kristie
Oh, I AM so jealous! Be sure to spend some time in the ocean for me! I was going to see if you guys wanted to come over for dinner this weekend, but it will just have to wait. Have a wonderful trip :)
Post a Comment